Summer 2021 Offer - Valid from 26/06 to 05/09/2021
Plan your vacation today. We invite you to the "Zagron" Center in Szczyrk. Our unique location guarantees silence in the morning and great views from the windows.
The resort is situated in the picturesque surroundings of mountains and forests.
Szczyrk is a great place for a summer holiday. It is a small, climatic town, a perfect starting point for mountain hiking and bicycle trips.
accommodation with breakfast and half board
accommodation with breakfast, lunch and dinner
Additionally included in the price:
Swimming pool with jacuzzi, gym, table tennis, table football, dry and wet sauna and relaxation room, WI-FI, parking
At the time of booking, the Resort charges 40% of the price of the stay. The remaining amount of the stay (60%) will be charged before or during the planned stay
at the time of check-in. If the resignation from the stay has been reported no later than 14 days before the start of the stay, the Center will refund 50% of the advance payment. The remaining part of the advance payment (50%) is credited by the Center towards the cancellation costs. In case of cancellation due to government restrictions, it is proposed to transfer the reservation together with the advance payment to another date, or the advance payment is returned.
Due to the ongoing state of the pandemic, the availability of particular services may be subject to limitations resulting from the current legal regulations and the decisions of the Center. In the interest of the highest standard of services, we implement sanitary procedures on an ongoing basis, but by purchasing this offer, you accept the inability to use selected amenities due to COVID-19.